You might be asking yourself “Why do I even need essential oils when I can just go to the Doctor?” The reason is: Essential Oils are a safer, more natural approach to medicine with no side affects. Eighty percent of the time your illness is a viral infection and there is no “over the counter” medicine to combat a virus, however, Essential Oils will kill a viral infection BEFORE it enters into your cells.
Every home needs ten basic essential oils. These oils are found in the Family Physician Kit and are available at a retail price of $166.00. You can also set up your whole sale account for $150 (It’s like having a Costco Card for doTerra).
1. Lavender - It is the most versatile and popular oil. It is great for burns and takes aways pain and blistering fast! It works very well as a sleep aid and it has a very calming effect. It also works as an antihistamine and provides relief from insect bites. Rub on your feet each night for relaxation, or headache relief.
2. Lemon - Use a drop of lemon every day in your water to keep your body acid free (alkaline). Lemon helps clean your lymphatic system. It is excellent for sore throats– just place a droop on your tongue or gargle with lemon water. You can also use it as a cleaning agent. Lemon oil will clean ninety-nine percent of bacteria.
3. Peppermint - It has been double-blind studied against Tylenol and was proven to be just as effective in treating headaches. Peppermint Oil was reported by the Mayo Clinic as being the most promising treatment for I.B.S. It is fantastic for digestive issues and when inhaled it will stimulate the brain to increase alertness.
4. Melaleuca (Tea Tree Oil) – This is fantastic for acne since most acne medications are antibacterial creams, melaleuca is antibacterial. It is also great for most skin conditions: general rashes, eczema, psoriasis, fungal infections, and MRSA. It will work really well for pink eye. You can rub it on your head to control dandruff and on your chest for coughs.
5. Deep Blue - It reduces inflammations and relieves sore muscles and back aches. Use this oil on all sport related injuries and will also relieve headaches.
6. Oregano - It is your heaviest fighter oil with several studies proving its ability to kill MRSA (staff infection). It is one of the most important oils to use when fighting any infection. It is a very hot oil and must be diluted with any carrier oil (Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Almond Oil etc) to apply topically.
7. On Guard – This oil helps to strengthen your immune system. This is great for disinfecting via a diffuser. Rub this on your feet every night for cold prevention.
8. Breathe - Use this oil from respiratory infections or coughs. Rub it on your chest to help combat congestion. Rub on chest and under your nostrils to help with snoring. Unlike other Vapor Rubs, Breathe will actually assist your body in fighting off the infection.
9. DigestZen - this blend will work for any digestive disorder: Acid Reflux, heartburn, H.Pylori Bacteria, diarrhea, Constipation, IBS, etc. Rub four drops of DigestZen on your stomach for all the above. Seventy percent of your immune function is through your GI so if you have a compromised GI you have a compromised immune system. Using DigestZen will help strengthen immune system.
10. Frankincesnse - This oil will help increase the amount of oxygen in the limbic system of the brain This will lead to an increase of secretions of antibodies, endorphins and neurotransmitters. Frankincense has the ability to break the blood-brain barrier and has show promising effects in people suffering from depression and addictions. It can be used as an anti-depressant, anti-infectious, antiseptic and antitumoral.
To order your basic kit please visit doTerra.
To find out more about DoTerra essential oils, please visit our sponsor.